Doctors in Training USMLE Step 3 Review Course
(2017-2018) PDFs Videos
File Size : 3.48Gb
The Doctors In Training Step 3 Review Course will help you excel on Step 3 without derailing your resident work schedule.
2018 Step 3 Release Schedule:
|Part 1 Clinical Questions||Available September 11, 2017|
|Step 3 Study Guide||Shipped prior to the release of the Video Series. (See below).|
|Step 3 Video Series||Released September 11, 2017|
Part 1 Clinical Questions Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
- Unlimited access1 from time of purchase through exam
- 370 open-ended clinical questions and video answers
- Printed in the Step 3 Study Guide and also posted on your dashboard as downloadable PDFs
- Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
- Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
- Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series 37 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
- 45 days of unlimited access1 begins when you click Click to Start on your dashboard
- More than 10 hours of videos (average video is approximately 20 minutes each)
- Each video includes an End of Session Quiz to review the highest-yield material
- Includes a video devoted to strategies for success on the Computer-Based Case Simulations (CCS)
- High-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes accompany the videos and are found in the Step 3 Study Guide