The Royal Marsden Manual of Cancer Nursing Procedures PDF
by Lisa Dougherty (Editor), Sara Lister (Editor), Louise McNamara (Editor)
The Royal Marsden is the world’s first hospital dedicated to cancer diagnosis, treatment, research and education – a centre of excellence with an international reputation for ground-breaking research and pioneering the very latest in cancer treatments and technologies, as well as specialising in cancer diagnosis and education.
This companion volume to the internationally successful The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures is designed to support practitioners who work specifically with oncology patients by providing detailed evidence-based procedures and rationale, and problem-solving guidance on all aspects of oncology nursing.
The Royal Marsden Manual of Cancer Nursing Procedures:
- Is organized and structured to represent the needs of the patient along their care pathway
- Provides the latest evidence underpinning all procedures
- Includes information on haematological procedures; pain assessment and management; wound care; oncological emergencies; and end-of-life care
- Gives detailed guidelines on supporting patients living with cancer with practical information on such things as benefits, exercise and nutrition.
The Royal Marsden Manual of Cancer Nursing Procedures is an invaluable, definitive resource for all those involved in the provision of cancer care and support to patients and their families.
- Series: Royal Marsden Manual Series
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (November 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119245184
- ISBN-13: 978-1119245186
- Format: PDF Original