Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
A broad approach to key topics in endocrinology with special focus on board certification and recertification. Ideal for MOC.
CME Board Review in Endocrinology
This CME program is a wide-ranging review of the essential topics in endocrinology. The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology includes case-based lectures on topics like type 1 and type 2 diabetes, antidiabetic agents, diabetic emergencies, pituitary and hypothalamic disorders, adrenal disorders, etc. It will help you to:
- Prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Endocrinology certification and recertification examinations
- Demonstrate improved understanding of endocrine diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the latest therapeutic strategies with risks and benefits
- Attain the latest knowledge for management of diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, menopausal symptoms, gender dysphoria, etc.
- Apply new information to your daily practice, improving diagnostic accuracy and patient management
Expand Your Skills
A comprehensive board review, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in endocrinology provides a maximum of 33.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 33.25 MOC points. Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so that you may expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
Continue reading “The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology 2017 – VIDEO & PDF “