ACP Internal Medicine Board Review Courses 2017 (Videos)
- A 45-hour, comprehensive review of Internal Medicine to aid in preparation for the ABIM certification exam. Taught by expert clinician-educators, this Internal Medicine recording includes test-taking skills and strategies along with a comprehensive printed syllabus. CME credit and MOC points available.
This ACP Internal Medicine Board Prep Ace Certification is designed to help physicians prepare for the ABIM certifying examination in internal medicine. The course is led by a distinguished faculty from all the subspecialty areas who are experts in education and board exam preparation. Using the audience-response system, faculty members engage participants in clinical problem solving through multiplechoice questions that reflect the structure of the ABIM examination. Although actual examination content is not known, core topics in internal medicine and current literature approaches, along with test taking strategies, are stressed.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
- Total of 48 Presentations
- 45 CME credits and 45 MOC points available
- See the Presenter and Synced PowerPoint Slides
- Interactive case-based questions throughout the Course
- Easy Advance to Any Slide in the Course
- Official Price: $1350.0
- Format: 48 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 8.13 GB
Valvular Heart Disease
Coronary Artery Disease
Cardiology Case Studies
Dermatology for the Internist
Adrenal & Gonadal Pearls
Calcium Metabolism & Bone Disease
Lipid Disorders & Management
Evaluation of Diarrhea
Gastroenterology Case Based Review
Chronic Liver & Biliary Tract Disease
Peripheral Smears and Anemia
Leukemia & Lymphoma
Infectious Diseases, including
Infectious Disease Pearls
STDs & Urinary Tract Infections
Acid Base Disorders
Pulmonology/Critical Care, including
Asthma & COPD
Critical Care Medicine
Women’s Health, including
Complications of Pregnancy
Women’s Health Pearls
Additional Topics include:
Drug Interactions/Side Effects
Evaluation of Common Symptoms
Board Review Questions
Test Taking Strategies