MasterClass HEART CHAMBER QUANTIFICATION 2019
This course is dedicated to one of the most important topics in echocardiography: Imaging and quantification of “heart chambers and walls”. In 4.5 hours of high-quality video lectures, packed with demonstrations, hundreds of echo loops, case presentations, and illustrations we teach you how to get more out of your echo exam.
- Left ventricular size and mechanics
- Quantification and problems of left ventricular function
- The right ventricle
- Left ventricular hypertrophy
- The atria and summary
- Speckle Tracking – Methodology and normal findings
- Format: Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.