AAOS Annual Meeting On Demand 2018
The AAOS Annual Meeting is the largest orthopaedic educational experience in the world. Each year, it delivers relevant best practices and emerging trends through dynamic learning formats across all practice areas. AAOS has partnered with Wolters Kluwer to produce and offer the all new AAOS Annual Meeting On Demand so you can access cutting-edge insights from our flagship event anytime, anywhere.
The program contains over 250 sessions with approximately 500 hours of presentations.
AAOS Annual Meeting On Demand
Serving our profession to provide the highest quality musculoskeletal care.
Keeping the world in motion through the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
Date of Release: March 7, 2018
Program End Date: March 6, 2020
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2018 Annual Meeting On Demand is for the benefit of orthopaedic surgeons and related allied health care professionals.
Overall Learning Objectives for AAOS 2018 Annual Meeting On Demand
• Develop and refine a perspective on the broad range of orthopaedic knowledge, care and surgical practice.
• Expand and integrate an understanding of the scientific and clinical tenets of orthopaedic surgery to better prevent and treat musculoskeletal disease.
• Develop an understanding of economic and practice management challenges that can lead to strategies that protect continued access to care for patients and viability of the profession.
• Provide a forum to strengthen professional relationships and develop networks that lead to better patient care, individual surgeon career satisfaction, and a more robust profession as a whole.
• To facilitate a personalized educational experience through a comprehensive offering of instructional courses, symposia, and scientific presentations.
• Support a forum for discussion of current issues in orthopaedics including patient safety, advocacy, practice management, technology, and culturally competent care.
• Offer complementing formats to facilitate career-long education that meets the expectations and requirements of patients, colleagues and Maintenance of Certification.
• To provide a forum for the presentation of basic and clinical research with current as well as future potential applications in the management of patients with musculoskeletal disease or injury.
• Synthesize a basis for the practice of delivering evidence-based, cost effective orthopaedic care, both patient-centered and population based.
• Integrate current basic science, translational research, and state-of-the art procedures and technology into clinical practice.
• Become more informed and involved in advocacy issues related to orthopaedics.
• To provide a forum for resident education on current clinical practice, relevant basic science, practice management, and advocacy issues in preparation for careers as competent and ethical orthopaedic surgeons.
Learning Objectives for AAOS 2018 Annual Meeting On Demand CME Sessions
Learning objectives for each session are available by clicking the CME Info link for each CME-accredited session. CME Info for each session will be automatically displayed before viewing a CME-credit eligible session.
- Format: 308 Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- File Size: 12.7 GB.