Advanced Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Ultrasound 2019
12 months UNLIMITED access from your computer, tablet or phone. No lockouts, or hidden limitations after a certain amount of views.
Follows ACEP & Winfocus Guidelines.
A variety of learning components including: video lectures, scan demonstrations, course handouts, interactive components/quizzes, and more to improve diagnostic accuracy.
All online courses are approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ upon successful completion.
All online courses cover the same topics as our comprehensive live courses. Add a Hands-On Workshop (Not Valid for Registry Reviews) and receive 3 additional months of access. See our Blended Course Learning Format for more details.
Group pricing is available for groups of 5 or more (Not Valid for Registry Reviews). Add a Custom Onsite Hands-On Workshop for training consistency, time and cost effectiveness, with the highest quality ultrasound training in the industry.
Private Hands-On Workshops are also available for the learner who prefers the 1-1 learning format. Receive 3 additional months of unlimited online access (Not Valid for Registry Reviews) with a Private Hands-On Course. See our Private Hands-On Course Learning Format for more details.
All online courses have been broken down as micro-learning lessons in our Training Video Learning Format (Not Valid for Registry Reviews). All Training Videos are available in DVD and Online Video viewing options, with or without CME Credits. (CME Credits can be purchased at a later date). For more micro-learning options, see our selection of Protocol Manuals.
- Focused Cardiac Ultrasound
- Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound Fundamentals
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Cardiomyopathies
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Pericardial Effusions
- Evaluation of Diastolic Function
- Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
- Assessment of Hydration Status and Fluid Responsiveness
- Advanced Lung Ultrasound Applications
- ABC: Sonography in Shock and Sepsis
- Soft/Tissue, MSK, and Advanced Ultrasound Procedures
- Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks
- Doppler and Color Flow imaging Fundamentals for Point of Care Applications
- Sonography of the Acute Scrotum