AAN Annual Meeting On Demand 2019
For physicians living in the US, this program is worth up to 242.75 CME credits. This program does not provide any CME credit for international physicians.
Annual Meeting On Demand is the comprehensive digital library of content with more than 500 hours¹ of presentations from the 2019 AAN Annual Meeting program. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
This comprehensive, CME-accredited digital library offers:
- 500+ hours¹ of online access to live presentations, including syllabi for 200+ programs
- Integrated online CME testing
- An intuitive search that filters down to the specific sessions containing your search terms
- Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides and syllabi summaries²
- Downloadable audio files for listening to any (or all) lectures while on the go
Learning objectives for each session are available by clicking the View Details button for each CME-accredited session. CME Info for each session will be automatically displayed before viewing a CME-eligible session.
DATE OF RELEASE
May 5th, 2019. This program is eligible for CME credits for one year from the release date. View/Download access is available for an additional year.