2016 Online Videos of William M. Steinberg’s the Board Review in Gastroenterology – Videos
The Board Review in Gastroenterology course is designed for fellows and physicians in practice preparing to take the certifying and/or re-certification examination, and/or those who desire a comprehensive review of gastroenterology. A faculty of expert clinicians from around the country emphasize board-type questions and answers that will help prepare you for the examination. The review includes information on the diagnosis and management of disorders of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum, small bowel, pancreas and biliary tract, colon and liver.
After viewing this program, the participant should be able to:
- Demonstrate competence in certification and re-certification examinations in gastroenterology administered by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Discuss the diagnosis and management of disorders of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum, small and large bowel, pancreas and liver
The content of this course is developed independently by faculty of the program who have no knowledge of or access to any American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) examinations. The ABIM is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse any continuing medical education course or program.
Your Enduring Materials purchase includes:
- Up to 33 AMA Category 1 CME credits
- All 2016 lectures from the live course held September 10-13, 2016 on Audio, Video or both.
- A comprehensive 1500+ page syllabus, in print form (extra fee for printed syllabus) or on flash drive, which includes the slides shown at the conference plus hundreds of board-type questions.
- Access to our online GI Board-type exam with over 600 questions (A $425 value)
- This product may be eligible for up to 30 ABIM MOC Credits. For information about this contact Sandy Mardant at Oakstone via email at email@example.com
- Access to 11 archived lectures on anatomy, physiology, radiology, and pathology from previous years (a $300 value). Up to 10 extra AMA Category 1 CME credits are offered for this section.
YOU HAVE TWO CHECKOUT OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
1. PAYPAL – You can pay for your purchase using your credit card or your paypal account. You will be redirected to paypal to complete your purchase. After payment, you will be returned to this website.
YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH INSTRUCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE).
2. MANUAL (MAIL IN) – YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO A FORM WHERE YOU WILL FILL OUT YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND OTHER PURCHASING INFORMATION. AN EMAIL WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SENT TO YOU WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING IN YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERS PAID FOR BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER WILL TAKE LONGER TO PROCESS.
3. CREDIT CARD – YOU CAN PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD DIRECTLY ON THIS WEBSITE. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH INSTRUCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE).
IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN PAYING ONLINE, CLICK THE SUBMIT PAYMENT BUTTON ONCE! THERE MAY BE DELAYS OF SEVERAL SECONDS WHILE YOUR COMPUTER TALKS TO OUR SERVER, THEN OUR SERVER CONNECTS TO OUR CREDIT PROCESSOR’S SERVER, AND THAT SERVER TALKS TO YOUR BANK OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. IF YOU CLICK SUBMIT PAYMENT MULTIPLE TIMES, YOU WILL BE CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES AND MAY BE CHARGED A FEE FOR REFUNDING ADDITIONAL PURCHASES MADE BY MISTAKE.