Radiation Oncology – A Comprehensive Review 2016 – Videos + PDF
Oakstone Clinical Update
Enhance your knowledge and competency across the full spectrum of radiation oncology with this comprehensive review course while you earn valuable CME credits.
Learn from Experts
With the most relevant information in radiation oncology, this CME course focuses on topics such as organ system anatomy, new treatment modalities and challenges faced in radiation oncology. The program is intended for practicing radiation oncologists, radiation oncology residents and fellows. Radiation Oncology — A Comprehensive Review will guide you in:
- Understanding the importance of clinical evaluation of cancer patients during various treatment phases
- Formulating effective curative and palliative treatment goals
- Discovering the latest treatment options like thermal ablation, proton therapy and more
- Prescribing and implementing radiation therapy while minimizing toxicity to patients
- Evaluating and overcoming radiation oncology challenges
Expand Your Skills
This learn-at-your-own-pace review in radiation oncology provides a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Available online, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.