Medstudy Pediatrics Video Board Review 2017 – Videos
Drive Home ABP Exam Readiness with Videos You Can Watch Again and Again!
Covers every topic appearing on your pediatrics board exam
We’ve captured everything attendees love about the MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course—the outstanding speakers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus.
- Every topical lecture presented at the 2016 MedStudy Pediatrics Board Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- Substantive color eSyllabus*, meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speaker presentations ( It is online we can not provide it )
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 48.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
New for 2017!
Earn ABP MOC Points
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 48 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Online is best if:
- You have online access most everywhere you like to study
- You love studying on your tablet
- You don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing DVDs
DVDs are best if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room
Note: Confirmation and registration number to activate online program may take up to 24 hours to arrive. Orders will receive an email confirmation with activation instructions and Q&A registration number.
Online System Requirements
The online edition of the Video Board Review of Pediatrics is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7″.
*MedStudy Pass Guarantee
Courses and Videos
If you purchase a Pediatrics Board Review Course or Video Board Review after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certification or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice.
Pass Guarantee Package
If you purchase our Pass Guarantee Package or Pass Guarantee Package PLUS after January 1, 2017, and do not pass the ABP Certifying or Maintenance of Certification (MOC) exam (or corresponding AOBP exam) in General Pediatrics within 24 months, we will provide free access to a live (space allowing) or online pediatrics review course or online video review of your choice.