2017 Internal Medicine MOC Exam Review VIDEO
Drive home exam readiness with board review videos you can watch again and again
Experience powerful, effective board review designed with recertifiers in mind. We’ve captured it all—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, superlative syllabus, and MOC-focused content. Includes:
- Over 32 hours of presentations recorded at the 2016 MedStudy Internal Medicine Recertification Board Review Course, professionally edited for superior quality
- Hundreds of photos, tables, diagrams, and medical images that were used by the speakers as topical illustrations
- Picture-in-picture format allows you to see the speaker and his or her projected images at the same time
- Substantive color eSyllabus,* meticulously compiled to provide comprehensive outlines of speakers’ presentations including every text, diagram, and table used
- Detailed menus with one-click access to each topic
Reacquaint yourself with every IM topic covered on your exam
MedStudy applies years of intensive board-prep experience to the unique demands of recertification, zeroing in on exactly what you need to know for the ABIM MOC or AOBIM OCC exam, in 12 key subspecialty areas. Our MOC Exam Review video will refresh your familiarity with every topic appearing on your recertification Boards.
Up to 32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ of CME
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 32 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Online System Requirements: The online edition of the Video Board Review of Internal Medicine is streaming video. It cannot be downloaded. It is for online viewing only. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.
Viewing Tip: For best viewing, consider using a device with a screen size of at least 7″.
DVDs are best if:
- You don’t have online access on your own TV or most places you’ll be studying
- You plan to watch videos on a plane, a train, or even the beach
- Your institution does not have WiFi in its conference room