UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)
Earn valuable CME credit with this comprehensive clinical update in neuroradiology and musculoskeletal imaging with a special focus on CT and MR.
Explore Key Topics in Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging
This course provides an update on the fundamentals of neuroradiology and musculoskeletal imaging. UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging includes case-based lectures on topics like the latest strategies for imaging of the peripheral nervous system, stroke and other neurologic emergencies, routine head and neck abnormalities, new metal reduction sequences for MRI, diagnostic approaches to wrist pain, etc. It will help you to:
- Refine imaging protocols for brain, head and neck, spine, nerve and musculoskeletal CT/MR imaging
- Implement newer MR sequences like 3D volumetric imaging and metal suppression techniques
- Discuss approaches for evaluation of common and uncommon abnormalities in neck and spine
- Attain the latest knowledge on MR arthrographic technique and findings
- Identify key imaging characteristics of bone tumors
The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Series Release: May 16, 2017
After viewing this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply their acquired knowledge to improve imaging protocols for brain, head & neck, spine, nerve and musculoskeletal CT/MR imaging
- Recognize specific imaging features of infection and tumors in the head, neck, spine and peripheral nerves
- Distinguish between normal anatomy, common anatomic variants and pathological disorders related to MRI of the major musculoskeletal joints, brain, head, neck and spine
- Recognize internal derangement appearances of the knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and foot
- Implement newer MR sequences such as 3D volumetric imaging and metal suppression techniques
- Update knowledge about MR arthrographic technique and findings
- Sharpen evaluation of muscle and tendon abnormalities
- Identify important imaging characteristics of bone tumors
- Realize various abnormalities that simulate musculoskeletal tumors
- Appreciate advances in stroke management and their impact on imaging
- Develop strategies for evaluating common and uncommon abnormalities in the neck and spine
This educational activity was designed for radiologists, neurologists, orthopaedists, and other medical professionals who will benefit from a greater understanding of neuro and musculoskeletal imaging.
- Title: UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging
- OakStone Price: $995.
- Format: Video Files (MP4 Format) + PDFs Syllabus & Questions.
- File Size: 13.1 GB.