Pediatric Care Series – Gastroenterology 2016 VIDEO
Explore Key Topics
This comprehensive review — part of our five-part Pediatric Care Series — provides updated information on diagnostic tips for early recognition, evaluation and effective management of various gastrointestinal diseases in pediatric patients. Pediatricians, primary care physicians, fellows, medical students, and other healthcare personnel will learn to better:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of various pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
- Understand the importance of differential diagnosis in establishing the final diagnosis
- Effectively diagnose, treat and manage specific pediatric gastrointestinal disorders
- Discuss the latest therapeutic options for various pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
Chris A. Liacouras, MD
- Professor of Pediatrics
- Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Neonatal Cholestasis & Other Causes of Infant Jaundice – Binita M. Kamath, MBBChir, MRCP, MTR
- Celiac Disease – Asim Maqbool, MD
- Gastroesophageal Reflux – Andrew B. Grossman, MD
- Diarrhea – Jonathan E. Markowitz, MD, MSCE
- GI Bleeding – Steven M. Schwarz, MD, FAAP, FACN, AGAF
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis – Chris A. Liacouras, MD
- Pancreatitis and CF (GI manifestations) – Asim Maqbool, MD
- Metabolic Liver Disease (Wilson’s, alpha 1, etc.) – Kathleen M. Loomes, MD
- Pediatric GI Emergencies – Matthew J. Ryan, MD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Judith Kelsen, MD
- Constipation – Steven M. Schwarz, MD, FAAP, FACN, AGAF
- Abdominal Pain – Paul J. Ufberg, DO, MBA
- Enteral Tube Feeds – Elizabeth Goldberg, MSN, CRNP
- GI Manifestations of Food Allergy – Chris A. Liacouras, MD
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of Original Release: September 15, 2016
Estimated Time to Complete: 10.5 hours
- Title: Pediatric Care Series – Gastroenterology 2016
- Oakstone Price: $795.00.
- Format: Video Files (MP4) + 2 PDFs Syllabus & Questions.
- File Size: 3.7 GB.
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success