The University of Chicago Digestive Diseases Review 2017 VIDEO
The University of Chicago Digestive Diseases Review
University of Chicago Medicine & Biological Sciences Specialty Review (SA-CME)
This comprehensive review covers management of gastrointestinal diseases; including endoscopic therapy, surgical intervention, screening, and the management of complicated GI diseases via a multi-disciplinary approach.
Stay Current in Digestive Diseases
This activity draws from the expertise of the University of Chicago’s internationally and nationally renowned physicians, who will help you to better:
- Keep up with the latest advancements regarding the biology and treatment of patients with digestive diseases
- Apply new knowledge in GI, hematology, and nutrition with this review in gastroenterology
- Integrate current guidelines into daily practice when preventing and managing digestive diseases
Topics / Speakers
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Date of Original Release: July 15, 2017
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Evaluate up-to-date evidence-based medical practices in the diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases
- Identify patients that can benefit from liver transplantation using the latest scientific evidence
- Describe strategies to screen for, treat, and manage colorectal cancer and polyps
- Recognize the role of emerging technologies for medical and surgical management of gastrointestinal diseases
- Apply new knowledge to challenging cases in gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition
- Compare therapeutic options available to patients with inflammatory bowel disease
This activity has been planned for Gastroenterologists, Surgeons, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Residents/Fellows.
- Title: The University of Chicago Digestive Diseases Review
- OakStone Price: $395.
- Format: Video Files (MP4 Format) + PDFs Syllabus & Questions.
- File Size: 2.73 GB.