Learn from Leaders
This pathology continuing education program is designed for both experienced pathologists and pathology residents and fellows. After you complete Hematopathology: A Comprehensive Review, you’ll better understand:
Like all Oakstone programs, Hematology: A Comprehensive Review taps the expertise of highly experienced pathologists, chaired by course director, Sharad C. Mathur, MD. Our speakers cover a large number of topics, including Hematopoietic Neoplasms, Molecular Diagnostics, and Disorders of Coagulation, Red Blood Cells, and Lymph Nodes and Spleen.
CME at Your Convenience
Available online, Hematopathology: A Comprehensive Review is ideal for pathologists in practice and in training, providing the review information critical to board exam preparation. With up to 9 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ available after you successfully complete a brief evaluation and post-test, the course also offers practicing pathologists, internists and hematologists/oncologists a convenient, affordable way to complete CME, without even leaving your home or office. This activity meets the American Board of Pathology’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements for Part II (CME and SAMs) Lifelong Learning and self assessment.
- Recent updates in hematopathology diagnosis and classification
- How to use ancillary diagnostic techniques
- Classification schemes, using various tools to arrive at the correct diagnosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Disorders of the Spleen – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Hemoglobinopathies and Thalassemias – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Hodgkin Lymphoma – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Mature B Cell Neoplasms I: Introduction and Large Lymphoid Neoplasms – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Mature B Cell Neoplasms II: Small Lymphoid Neoplasms – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Mature T and NK Cell Neoplasms – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Non-Neoplastic Disorders of Lymph Nodes – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Precursor B and T Cell Neoplasms – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Selected Topics in Hemostasis – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 9 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the American Board of Pathology’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements for Part II (CME and SAMs) Lifelong Learning and self assessment.
Date of Original Release: May 15, 2014
Date Credits Expire: May 15, 2017
CME credit is awarded upon successful completion of a course evaluation and post-test.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the current diagnostic criteria and classification schemes of Hematologic disorders
- Describe the utility of ancillary techniques in the diagnosis of Hematologic disorders
This self-study activity should be most valuable to pathologists in practice, pathology residents, fellows in hematology and oncology, and hematologists/oncologists and internists in practice who need board review or are looking for CME credits/refresher courses.File MP4 + PDFNote : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success