Advances in Pediatric Neuroradiology – Videos + PDF
Society for Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric, general and adult radiologists or neuroradiologists gain improved understanding of the principles and management of CNS disease with this comprehensive update.
Learn from the Best
Led by distinguished leaders from some of the most prestigious children’s hospitals, this course provides a broad update on issues surrounding pediatric Central Nervous System (CNS) disease with a focus on techniques for advanced diagnosis and improved management. It covers major cranial, spinal and vascular issues including trauma, emergency imaging, tumor recognition, fetal MRIs, ultrasound, and radiation safety.
- Summarize the latest developments in the evaluation of pediatric CNS disease
- Apply advanced imaging techniques optimized for children with suspected or diagnosed disease
- Understand all state-of-the art neuroimaging modalities
- Understand head, neck and spine trauma including non-accidental trauma
- Identify tumors, anomalies and disorders such as leukoencephalopathy and phakomatosis