Comprehensive Review of Cardiovascular Pathology (VIDEO & PDF)
The goal of the course is to provide an up to date understanding of cardiovascular diseases. This course will provide the latest in cardiac tumor and vasculidities involving medium size and large vessels using the latest classifications. We will provide an update on the handling of endomyocardial biopsies and how to interpret these including the use of immunohistochemical stains. Also, an update on classification of cardiac rejection will be presented and illustrated and pitfalls discussed.
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, the Comprehensive Review of Cardiovascular Pathology allows you to learn when and where you want, and in the format you prefer. And this cardiovascular CME will provide you with a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ upon successful completion of a course evaluation and post-test. This activity meets the American Board of Pathology’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements for Part II (CME and SAMs) Lifelong Learning and self assessment.
- Cardiac Transplantation Pathology – James Atkinson, MD, PhD
- Congenital Heart Disease – James Atkinson, MD, PhD
- Interpretation and Handling of Heart Biopsies, Myocarditis and Other Miscellaneous Diseases – James Atkinson, MD, PhD
- Vasculitis – James Atkinson, MD, PhD
- Didactic Clinical-Pathologic Cases – James Atkinson, MD, PhD; Elena Ladich, MD; Renu Virmani, MD
- Cardiac Tumors – Elena Ladich, MD
- Endocarditis, Rheumatic, and Degenerative Valvular Diseases – Elena Ladich, MD
- Pathology of the Aorta – Elena Ladich, MD
- Review of Normal Anatomy and Histology of the Heart and Blood Vessels – Elena Ladich, MD
- Cardiomyopathies and Hypertension – Renu Virmani, MD
- Coronary Artery Disease/Atherosclerosis – Renu Virmani, MD
- Myocardial Infarction and Pericarditis – Renu Virmani, MD
- Pathology of Vascular Interventions – Renu Virmani, MD
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.