Comprehensive Review of Soft Tissue Pathology VIDEO + PDF
Study with a leading expert in soft tissue pathology; a distinguished author, lecturer and member of the Johns Hopkins faculty since 1999. Comprehensive Review of Soft Tissue Pathology with Dr. Elizabeth Montgomery is a wide-ranging case-based review designed to enhance your knowledge so that you may confidently incorporate the latest guidelines and recommendations into your lab or practice. The course’s lectures and practice quizzes focus on identifying the morphological features of various lesions, tumors and sarcomas. It is intended for those looking to maintain their certification, and for residents, anatomic and clinical pathologists seeking an intensive review of soft tissue pathology.
Special CMEinfo Benefits When You Order the Comprehensive Review of Soft Tissue Pathology with Dr. Elizabeth Montgomery.
This activity meets the American Board of Pathology’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements for Part II (CME and SAMs) Lifelong Learning and self assessment.
- Access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case based reviews in soft tissue pathology
- Your choice of online or video formats
- Immersion in a comprehensive review to help you stay current and maintain certification
- The ability to discuss and understand morphologic features of the vast majority of soft tissue tumors recognizable on routine stains
- The ability to discuss evolving diagnoses for which ancillary testing is critical
- The capacity to understand behavioral characteristics and most common locations of soft tissue tumors and sarcomas
- Enhancement of knowledge pertaining to the process and pitfalls of immunolabeling
- The chance to earn up to 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- Adipose Tissue Lesions – Oliver McDonald, MD, PhD
- Fibroblastic Tumors 2 – Oliver McDonald, MD, PhD
- Instructive Cases 1 – Oliver McDonald, MD, PhD
- Instructive Cases 3 – Oliver McDonald, MD, PhD
- Introduction and Fibroblastic Tumors 1 – Oliver McDonald, MD, PhD Continue reading “Comprehensive Review of Soft Tissue Pathology VIDEO + PDF”