Dermatology for the Primary Care Physician- Videos + PDF
Oakstone Primary Care Series – Clinical Update
A broad approach to key topics in dermatology with special focus on the fundamentals of dermatologic examination in the primary care setting.
Reinforce Your Fundamental Knowledge of Dermatology
Dermatology for the Primary Care Physician presents case-based information on the diagnosis and ongoing treatment of patients with dermatologic conditions. This CME program stresses practical dermatologic problem-solving and disease management, while providing an educational experience focused on total patient care.
- Augment your scope of knowledge of basic and clinical dermatological science
- Recognize areas of weakness in your knowledge of dermatology to achieve improvements
- Evaluate and diagnose common dermatology entities
- Build confidence in knowing which dermatologic presentations require external referrals
- Demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning and self-assessment
Discover New Guidelines
A clinically based update, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in the application of dermatology knowledge in family practice provides a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Available online or on disk, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.