MKSAP 16 Audio Companion MP3 + PDF
PART A & B
Product Details : Audio File + PDF
Parts : A & B
File Size : 2.1Gb
Engaging Discussions Across Every MKSAP 16 Topic Area.
The MKSAP® 16 Audio Companion keeps you current, improves diagnostic skills and helps to close knowledge gaps. Each audio interview delivers lively, informal dialogue with expert contributors from some of the country’s leading medical facilities and teaching institutions. MKSAP content comes alive with insightful commentary and analysis across the full spectrum of Internal Medicine subspecialties. Discussion is crisp, to the point and focused on tips, techniques, preferred treatments and management strategies. You’ll get expert insight into MKSAP questions, often from the editors and contributors. You’ll also receive our MKSAP® 16 Audio Companion booklets.
Get Credit for Listening. And So Much More.
With the MKSAP® 16 Audio Companion, you can:
- Convert unproductive downtime to quality learning time
- Get up to speed on recent clinical advances across multiple subspecialties
- Prepare for ABIM certification or maintenance of certification
- Get exclusive insider perspectives from MKSAP authors and eminent specialists
- Sharpen your decision-making skills — expert insights on MKSAP questions enhance your diagnostic and management know-how
- Glean valuable MKSAP pearls — how-to tips and techniques, preferred treatment approaches, pitfalls to avoid, proven practice-builders…and more
- Quickly review at-a-glance tables, charts and high-impact learning aids included in our audio companion booklets
- Earn a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 30 ABIM MOC points
Audio Content :
Cardiovascular Medicine – Andrew Wang, MD
Dermatology – Misha Rosenbach, MD