Principles and Practice of Pediatric Neurosurgery 3rd edition Edition
by A. Leland Albright (Author), Ian F. Pollack (Author), P. David Adelson (Author)
Praise for previous editions:
I am sure that this second edition of Principles and Practice of Pediatric Neurosurgery will continue to be the standard text for residents, consultants, and attendings the world over.– Journal of Neurosurgery
Lavishly illustrated and eminently readable, this book should find a place in every pediatric neurosurgeons library. — Pediatric Neurosurgery
Principles and Practice of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Third Edition is a completely revised edition of the most authoritative guide to the management of pediatric neurosurgical disorders encountered in clinical practice. Written by leaders in the field, it provides pediatric neurosurgeons with a clear understanding of the current standards of practice and treatment in the subspecialty.
- Now in full color, with more than 1,000 images
- An increased emphasis on clinical management strategies in pediatric neurosurgery
- Seven new chapter topics, including cellular therapy for pediatric neurosurgical disease, conjoined twins, lipomeningoceles, and skeletal syndromes
- Pearls and pitfalls in every chapter
This book is an essential reference for all residents and practitioners in pediatric neurosurgery and pediatric neurology.
- 1132 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 3rd edition edition (September 22, 2014)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF