The Brigham Board Review in Gastroenterology and Hepatology – Videos + PDF
Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Prep for board certification and recertification exams and improve your diagnostic skill set with this comprehensive review. Ideal for MOC.
Prepare for Board Exams with this Comprehensive Review
The Brigham Board Review In Gastroenterology and Hepatology is a comprehensive board review featuring 56 state-of-the-art lectures taught by Harvard Medical School faculty. It is designed to fully prepare you for the ABIM board certification and recertification exams. It is available online or on disk and is a convenient way to earn CME credit and stay on top of the latest advances in a rapidly evolving field. It is the ideal home study course for training and practicing gastroenterologists who are preparing for board exams and who are looking to expand their knowledge of therapeutic strategies for the care of gastroenterology patients. The course will help you to better:
- Apply current/recommended critical care guidelines in clinical practice
- Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations related to gastroenterology disorders
- Identify and apply current therapeutic options for specific gastroenterology disorders
- Analyze and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice in gastroenterology
- Recognize and apply knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of gastroenterology disorders
- Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification gastroenterology examinations
Discover New Guidelines
A clinically based review, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in gastroenterology and hepatology provides a maximum of 38 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™and 38 MOC points. Available online or on disk, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so that you may expand your knowledge of this critical sub-specialty.