Vasculature of the Brain and Cranial Base 2E
Four master neurosurgeons bring a wealth of collective neurosurgical and neuroendovascular experience to this remarkable reference book, which melds a detailed anatomical atlas with clinical applications. The authors provide case reviews and pearls that demonstrate how anatomy impacts clinical practice decisions for aneurysm, stroke, and skull-base disease.
- Comprehensive variations of the vasculature at the Circle of Willis, cortical branches, and secondary arteries
- Range and average measurements of the most critical vessels
- Hundreds of color photographs elucidate precise anatomical cadaver dissections
- Exquisite illustrations by Paul H. Dressel
This richly illustrated, comprehensive anatomical resource is a must have for neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, and neurologists. Whether you are a practicing clinician or resident, reading this book will greatly expand your “vision” and sharpen your perception.
Type : PDF
- 350 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (October 21, 2015)
- Language: English